Honeywell BIO-S-CAPE Set [Steel Cylinder]
- The Bio-S-Cape is a compressed air emergency escape breathing device designed to offer easy donning, combined with optimal respiratory protection.
- It is contained in a bag for carrying which, when opened, automatically triggers the supply of breathable air from the cylinder.
- Over pressure maintained inside the hood eliminates any risk of inhaling toxic gases.
- The hood is adjusted automatically thanks to the integrated inflatable air cushion on the back of the head.
- This system allows the hood to fit securely over the head, offering greater respiratory comfort and leaving the hands free during donning, ensuring the highest level of safety.
- An alarm whistle indicates when the air supply is about to run out. Supplied with (empty) 3L steel cylinder.
- Duration: 15 minutes
- Total dimensions: 500x160x180 mm (19,7x6,3x7,1")
- Weight: 5,36 kg / 11,8 lbs
- Adjustable hood for all face shapes and accommodates all types of facial hair and spectacles.
- Wide-angle lens without optical distortion.
- Adjustable carrying strap(optional hip belt).
- Improved visibility and reduced internal reflections at the visor thanks to a dark inner surface to the hood.
- Reducer triggered automatically when the bag is opened.
- Back of the head cushion inflates automatically to keep hood it in place.
- Recharging port (EN), allowing the apparatus to be refilled after use.
- High-visibility hood, resistant to extreme temperature, humidity and chemical environments.
- Fully airtight, comfortable and tear-resistant neck seal thanks to rip stop line on the neck seal.
- Gauge visible at all times: easy to check pressure during storage inspection and escape.
- Powerful alarm whistle to indicate end of operation and nonmetallic: positioned next to the ear and does not consume air(air re-injected into the hood).
- Durable PVC carrying bag with a cylinder securing system.
- Silicone “anti-kink” hose(spring loaded).
- Liquid accumulation reduction system on the bag to prevent the risk of accumulation of salt spray inside the bag when stored outside on a boat.
- Label only accessible from inside the bag to avoid accidental removal.
|COMPLIANCE||The Bio‐SCape complies withEuropean Standard EN 1146:2005 and the SOLAS Convention. Cylinders PESO Approved|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||90 Days|