Honeywell Electrosoft CLASS – 3 (30000 V 3 G)
- Beige natural latex insulating glove
- Cut edge
- Category RC
- Its ergonomic shape and lightly powdered interior make the glove easy to slip on and off.
- Its natural latex base offers high dielectric characteristics.Its thickness (2.9 mm) ensures good dexterity while offering protection up to 26,500 volts of use.
- To be used with leather protectors for mechanical protection.
- Gloves that are used frequently should be tested at intervals less than 6 month.
- Gloves that are used only occasionally should be tested after each use and, in any case, at intervals of not more than 12 months.
- Gloves held in stock should be retested at intervals not exceeding 12 months.
- Store in original packaging (Opaque and antiUV packaging used for protection and instructions for use).
- Do not compact or fold.
- Do not expose to heat sources (sunlight, radiators, artificial light). Store between 10°C and 21°C.
- Inpsection : Before each use, carry out a visual inspection and check the glove inflation.
- Any puncture or perforation makes the gloves unusable.
- Precautions : Do not expose to solvents or chemicals that may cause deterioration. Do not use the glove when damp.
- Cleaning : use water and soap. Dry below 65°C with ambient humidity
|PRODUCT ID||HNPSP-CLASS – 3 (30000 V 3 G|
|PALM SIZE||9" , 10"|
|Glove / liner color||Beige|
|THICKNESS (mm)||2.9 mm|
|LENGTH (mm)||36 cm|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|