Honeywell Miller Antistatic Harness
- Weight (kg) : 1.400 kg
- Operating Temperature : -30°C to +50°C
- Complementary Information
- Shoulder and leg straps :
- Material : 45mm polyester webbing antistatic with steel threads in the webbing to ensure total conductibility
- Breaking strength : > 2200 daN
- D shaped Ring (dorsal) + integrated extension
- Material : stainless steel Ø 7mm
- Breaking strength : > 5000 daN
- Buckles for shoulder straps:
- Material : aluminium alloy 45mm
- Breaking strength : > 850 daN
- Automatic buckle for leg straps :
- Material : stainless steel & aluminium
- Breaking strength : > 900 daN
- Static test : > 15 KN
- Increased Security.
- The antistatic material prevents the risks of an electrostatic discharge igniting the explosive atmosphere thus allowing the user to work in complete safety in these high-risk environments.
- Versatile : With two anchorage points (rear and front), the Miller anti-static harness lends itself to a wide range of applications.
- Once the harness is fitted, the dorsal extension strap facilitates connection to the intermediate attachment (lanyard, fall arrest block..)
- The detachable dorsal pad facilitates harness donning and prevents the straps from tangling up.
- ATEX Anti-static harness with dorsal extension strap and dorsal mobile pad. Rear and front anchorage points and automatic buckles. The Miller anti-static harness is the perfect solution for work at height in explosive atmospheres. It is particularly suitable for petrochemical and mining environments.
|COMPLIANCE||CE - certified and complies with EN361 (2002) and with the European Directive ATEX 94/9/CE in accordance with EN 13464-1 and EN 13463-1(2003))|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||45 Days|