- This particular version of the motionSCOUT from MSA is a UK, key-version which has been tested against JCDD/38 (for UK). The purpose of the key version is to improve accountability as the unit must be switched on by pulling out the key. This can be monitored at a central location using MSA's tally boards.
- The motionSCOUT from MSA is part of the next generation of the standalone personal alert safety systems (PASS) and detects the cessation of bodily movement and activates an automatic alarm. The alarm can be activated manually as well for enhanced safety.
- Some features of the motionSCOUT include highly visible LEDs, an alarm volume of at least 95dB and a sensitive electronic motion sensor which recognises all normal body movements.
- The bicolour LED shows the readiness of the unit. The motionSCOUT is easy to use, maintenance-free and durable (IP 67) which guarantees a great cost-performance-ratio. The unit can be affixed to the shoulderstrap or hip belt.
- Highly visible red LED's
- Sensitive electronic motion sensor
- Clear and intuitive to use
- Manual alarm resets copes with accidental alarm activation
- Maintenance free
- IP67 watertight
- Rugged suspension clip
- Integrated gasket
- Robust, easy-to-grip design
- 95 dB alarm for >10 hours sound
- Bi-colour LED indicating status and low battery
- Weight : 225g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions : 100 x 75 x 45 mm (H x W x D)
- Ingress Protection : IP 67
- Frequency : 2.6 - 3.0 kHz
- Function indicator : bi-colour LED
- Alarm : 95 dB at 3 m; 2 ultra bright LEDs
- Pre-Alarm : 2 signals/second at reduced noise level
- Full-Alarm : 3 signals/second at maximum noise level
- Battery : 2 x AA Cells
|COMPLIANCE||EMC : 2004/108/EC, EN 61000-6-2:2006 EN 61000-6-3:2007 ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T3/T4 Ga|
|SIZE||100 x 75 x 45 mm (H x W x D)|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|