MSA Sirius PID 5 Gas Detector [With Pump]
Tremendous Flexibility :
- Users are able to simultaneously monitor for volatile organic compounds with low vapor pressures while measuring for combustible, toxic and oxygen deficient atmospheres within one reliable, easy-to-use, durable unit.
Reliable PID Performance
- Integrating our proprietary PID sensor design into our proven reliable multi-gas detector designs, such as the designs used in the Orion® and Solaris™4-gas multi-gas detectors, make this combination a dependable winner and allows users to get their monitoring done reliably and quickly.
- Easy-to-use software allows users to focus on their tasks at hand.
Superior PID Sensor Design
- Superior PID sensor design reduces maintenance time and cost.
- This design combines two instruments into one.
Loud, Attention-Grabbing Alarm System
- The Sirius Multi-gas Detector provides outstanding alarms to clearly warn users of a hazardous situation.
Interchangeable Lithium Ion Battery Pack
- Keep instruments running 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week.
- Increase user safety by easily ensuring proper sensor performance.
- Standard cap
- Lithium Ion battery pack+charger
Size : 6.500” x 3.610” x 2.600”
Weight : Less than 1.45 pounds (500 grams) with Alkaline Pack
Handling : Can be easily held in one hand
Case Material : High strength non-corrosive plastic will prevent spark generation
Environmental Protection : Rated to IP54 protection levels for dust and water ingress (water spray and fine particle dust)
Display Location : Display is viewable from the front
- No response when an antenna of 5 watt transceiver of frequency
- 470 MHZ or 150 MHZ is 12 inches or more away from the instrument. Passes IEC801, EN50.081-1 and EN50.082-2
Display Type : Liquid crystal display (LCD) with large, easy to read characters
Gas Readings : All gas readings are displayed simultaneously
- Backlight for low light viewing
- Backlight turns off automatically to conserve power
Keypad/Switches : Three switches or pushbuttons to operate. There is no requirement to access hidden or internal switches for any instrument operation.
VOC ppm Reading : VOC ppm reading is displayed on main page. Specific gas is easily accessible to select.
Number/Type of Gases : Capable of measuring up to four gases including combustible gas, oxygen, CO and H2S, as well as VOCs.
Combustible Gas Display : Capable of displaying the combustible gas reading as % Lower Explosive Limit (LEL).
Pressure Compensation : Built-in pressure compensation
Sensor Types : Available with any combination of the following gas sensor capabilities, including a single sensor only:
Gas Type : Combustible gasses, LEL,Oxygen,Carbon Monoxide,Hydrogen Sulfide,VOC
|COMPLIANCE||Class I, Div. 1, Gr. A, B, C, DClass II, Div. 1, Gr. E, F, GAmerican Bureau of Shipping ATEX: II 1 G T4 Ex ia IIC T4 IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 CE: European Conformity, IP 66/67|
|BRAND||MSA Altair Pro|
|RANGE||Combustible gasses, LEL:0-100%, Oxygen:0-25%, Carbon Monoxide:0-500 ppm, Hydrogen Sulfide:0-200 ppm, VOC:0-200|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|