VENUS V-430-SLV FFP3 Respiratory Mask
Comfort Fold Flat Style, light weight, and large surface area., Offers high protection and high comfort levels, Easy to store, Low profile design, fitting wide range of face contours, Light weight provides greater work comfort, suits longer duration of wear.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Complies EC type test requirement based on EN 149 : 2001 by European notified body, BGIA (0121) , Germany.
- In house batch tested for critical performance requirements.
Comfort Fold Flat Style, light weight, and large surface area.
- Offers high protection and high comfort levels.
- Easy to store.
- Low profile design, fitting wide range of face contours.
- Light weight provides greater work comfort, suits longer duration of wear.
Modern ultrasonic welding technology forms composite filter without needle holes.
- High technology filter media with micro fine fibers & electro static charge.
- Outer cover web sheds minimum lint.
- Coarse Pre filter thick pad for slow clogging on filter media.
- Inner layer soft & low lint for skin comfort. - In different colors to suit working environment.
One way exhalation vent valve exhales moist high CO2 content, provides better breathing comfort.
- Promotes easy communication.
First & unique adjuster beads gives snug fit yet relives strap pressure.
- Sewn does not snap / break, no metal fasteners.
- Braided elastic, high skin comfort while in use in tough conditions.
Colour coded Fittings to denote the level of protection.
- Hygienic individually packed.
- Convenient dispenser pack.
- Multilingual instruction for correct wearer acceptance.
- Solids particles & non oil based Liquids particles from sprays - tested for mean particle size of 0.6 microns.
- Liquids or oil based particles - tested for mean particle size 0.4 micron.
Fumes requiring high efficiency filter.
- Colour : Grey
- Weight : Below 21 gms
- Breathing Resistance : Inhalation - 1) @ 30 lpm < 100 Pa. 2. @ 95 lpm < 300 Pa. - Exhalation - @ 160 lpm < 300 Pa.
- Filtering efficiency : Filters > 99% of solid & liquid particles. Nominal Protection Factor - 50 x O.E.L. (NPF) Assigned protection factor - 30 x O.E.L. (APF)
- Packaging : 1 pc./bag, 15 nos. per pack, 32 packs per carton
SUGGESTED INDUSTRIES & APPLICATION
- Battery, Brazing & Working with Molten Metals, Cement, Ceramics, Coal Industries, Construction, Distillation & Breweries, Drilling, Dyes & Dyestuffs, Ferrous & Non-ferrous Metallurgical industries, Fertilizer, Foundries, Glass Etching, Grinding, Leather Tanning, Paper processing, Paint & Pigments, Power generation, Petrochemicals, Printing, Sand blasting, Sanding, Soldering, Textile, Tyre, Tobacco processing, etc.
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||15 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||30 Days|