Vertical Lifeline for Stacks and Ladder
Wipro Rope System
Cable guided vertical fall protection system
- Cable guided vertical fall protection system
- Retrofitting onto existing climbing devices possible e.g. ladders & rungs-protection.com
- Very limited quantity of components
- Easy to handle, move, store & install
- Components partly available in stainless or hot-dip galvanized steel
- Maximum number of users: 8 persons
- Maximum dynamic load in case of a fall: 6 kN plus 1 kN for every additional user
- EN 353-1 Guided type fall arresters including a rigid anchor line
- Platform support: EN353-1 Guided type fall arresters including a rigid anchor line
- EN 795 Anchor devices – Requirements and testing
Vertical Rail System
GlideLoc systems are manufactured in anodized aluminum, hot-dip galvanized steel and stainless steel
- They are available for combined vertical-horizontal, straight and curved applications. A wide range of accessories makes it possible to tailor a system to specific project requirements using standard components.
- GlideLoc systems are manufactured in anodized aluminum, hot-dip galvanized steel and stainless steel.
- The guided type fall arrester, This device, also called fall arrest shuttle, is fixed by the karabiner hook to the D-Ring of the full body harness and inserted into the guide rail. When climbing or descending, the fall arrester glides smoothly in the guide rail.
- The guided type fall arrester In the event of a the fall arrester prevents the free fall by automatically locking in the rail and stopping the fall within Centimeters, offering complete safety at whatever height. According to EN 353, part 1, the arresting force on the user will not exceed 6 kN.
- The GlideLoc® System meets the international standards and regulations of EN, AS/NZS.