Sure Safety India Limited is serving to its valuable customers through their state-of-art manufacturing units.
To meet the ever growing demand of Saviour Helmets, manufacturing unit is currently geared up to deliver 1 Million helmets per year. The unit is capable of manufacturing ‘Saviour’ Industrial Helmets with different materials and in range of colours.
EN 14052 | EN 397 | EN 50365 | EN 812-A | IS 2925:1984 | OSHA-29CFR 1926.100
Industrial and Protective Workwear
Current garment manufacturing unit delivers about 1 Million body protective garments.
We, are engaged in designing and manufacturing of a range of industrial garments.
Our in-house ‘Saviour’ vivid range of industrial garments include:
- Dust Protection Suits
- Chemical Splash protection Suits
- Range of Industrial Work wear – FR and Non FR
- Aluminised Suits
- Industrial Protective Aprons
- Fire Fighter Suits and Station Wear
- Cryogenic Suits
- Fire Suits
- Search & Rescue Suits
- Hot Oil / Steam Splash Suits
Chemical splash and gases
EN 943-1:2002 | EN 943-2:2002 (ET) | EN 14126:2003
EN 11612:2008 | EN ISO 11611:2007 | EN 1486:2007 | NFPA 2112:2012
EN 531:1995 | EN 11612:2008 | ISO 14116:2014
We design and manufacture following types of Saviour Respiratory Protection devices.
- Supplied Air Line Respirators
- Positive Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCBA)
- Filtration Units
- Breathing Air Trolley Mounted Systems
- Breathing Air Cascade Systems
- Airline Systems
IS 10245 Part I to Part IV | EN 136/137/143/144 | EN 14529:2005 | 14593-1:2005 14593-2:2005 | 12942:1998 | 12941:1998 | 12083:1998 | 1827:199 + A1:2009 29 CFR 1910.134 and 29 CFR 1926.103