Qualitative Exposure Assessment
Qualitative IH Assessment - Evaluation of potential personal exposure to workplace chemicals, physical, radiological, and/or biological agents based on personal experience and professional judgment
Purpose of Qualitative Exposure Assessment
- Assessing and managing occupational exposures to chemical, physical, radiological, and biological agents.
- Use of a systematic, repeatable assessment approach involving knowledgeable employees.
- Making best use of resources (people, time, & $).
- A means to target areas or tasks of greater risk for training, planning, & budgeting.
- Help develop IH monitoring plans.
- Satisfy expectation of the Annual Comprehensive Evaluation.