BILSOM 303 Foam Uncorded Ear Plugs
- New yellow and white Leight Stripe delivers high degree of comfort and visibility when worn
- Patented polyurethane foam expands gently in the ear canal, reduces tendency to back out of the ear canal
- Less expansion pressure creates a more comfortable seal, wears more comfortably than other foam earplugs over long periods of time
- Smooth, soil-resistant skin prevents dirt build-up, promote proper hygiene
- Tapered bullet-shape design easier to roll-down and insert, adapts more evenly to shape of the ear canal
- Ideal for medium/high noise environments.
- Color : Yellow/White
- Shape : Bullet
- Material : Polyurethane Foam
- Cord Options : Uncorded • Corded
- POLYURETHANE FOAM Soft foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort and solid performance. SMOOTH, SOIL-RESISTANT SKIN Prevents dirt or other substances from accumulating on skin or entering ear canal.
- The Bilsom 300 Series earplugs are ideal for workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. Europe most-used polyurethane earplug, the 300 series earplug, offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use earplug.
- All earplugs should be stored before and between usages in a way that protects them from dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
- Disposable earplugs are made of either TPE (Thermoplastic elastomers) or polyurethane foam. Washing and cleaning of disposable earplugs are not recommended. These plugs must be disposed of and replaced after each wearing. Excessive moisture reduces the attenuation and slows down the foam recovery which may lead to improper fit.
|NOISE REDUCTION||33 dB (A)|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||2000 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||45 Days|