Harken Gas Power Seat Ascender
- The Harken Gas PowerSeat® ascender has revolutionized working at height, providing the worker with the ability to ascend quickly, stay in position longer, and work in comfort. The PowerSeat provides quality, convenience, safety, and is the best solution for completing a task on hand.
- Fuel consumption varies with weight and usage, but the motor is extremely efficient and only uses a few liters of unleaded gas with four-stroke mix for a full day’s work at height.
- The PowerSeat is simple to use and ideal for a wide range of applications: wind turbines, building exteriors, search and rescue—not only as a powered ascender, but also as a portable winch or hauler.
- The portable unit weighs just 14 kg (31 lb), so it’s easy to carry around, yet strong, durable, and corrosion-resistant.
The PowerSeat is ideal for a wide range of applications: wind turbines, building exteriors, search and rescue—not only as a powered ascender but also as a portable winch or hauler.
- Construction/Steel Frame and Envelope Projects
- Renewable Energy/Blade Cleaning
- Facilities Management/Asset Integrity Inspections
- Marine Rigging & Vessel Maintenance
- Stage Management, Filming and Rigging
- Telecommunications/Mast Erection
- Architectural/Building Survey
- Utility and Oil & Gas Sectors
|COMPLIANCE||CE Certified to the Machinery Directive and Independently Verified by Bureau Veritas|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||45 Days|