Hitachi Large Angle Grinder [G-18SH2]
- Max. Wheel Dia: 180 mm
- Collet Chuck Capacity: 6 mm
- Speed(RPM): 8500 RPM
- Power Output: 2000 W
- Weight: 4.30 kg
- Product Accessories: Side Handle, Wrench
- Versatile hand held tools like angle grinders are commonly used in the manufacturing industry, particular in the metal fabrication sector.
- These angle grinders have an amazing ability to perform a variety of tasks due to the different accessories that can be attached to them.
- Hitachi angle grinder is powered by an electric motor.
- This angle grinder can be used for removing excess material from an industrial piece easily.
- This angle grinder is widely used in metalworking and construction, as well as in emergency rescue ops.
- These handy tools are commonly found in workshops, service garages and auto body repair shops.
- This is the right grinder which perfectly suits all sorts of industrial and manufacturing work due to factors like accurate disc size and a powerful motor, which makes it the ideal angle grinder.
- Power input 2,000W and max output 3,500W with overload durability.
- Increased service life of carbon brush.
- Dust proof construction.
- Renewed design and switch.
- Can be used for the purpose of grinding and cutting with maximum accuracy at workshops, manufacturing units, metal working and stonemasonry units.
- Hitachi G18SH2 180 mm Wheel Diameter 8500 RPM Large Angle Grinder meets all the requirements as an ideal masonry equipment that is safe and easy to use for the workers.
- Hitachi, originally founded around 106 years ago is the top conglomerate multinational firm, serving and satisfying its wide customer base throughout the world.
|SIZE||Max. Wheel Dia: 180 mm|
|COLORS||Green & Black|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||2 Days|