Saviour Air Mover
- Saviour Air Movers are made from sturdy Galvanized steel or Aluminum sheets rolled to form a outlet diffuser.
- The system works on Venturi principle wherein a small quantity of high pressure / velocity air induces large volumes of low velocity air to be pulled out thro a venturi and out of the Diffuser.
- This is achieved without any moving parts ensuring no sparking in case of environment with inflammable gases like methane etc.
- The system is totally maintenance free and is light in weight for mobility to any far flung areas.
- The only requirement being of a compressed Air line of 1/2” as input.
- Size of the Diffuser : 3”, 6" & 10".
- In areas with high corrosion the diffuser is FRP lined for protection if required. .
- Size of the Diffuser 3" : At 100 psi, compressor air is 240 scfm and discharge air is 1640 scfm.
- Size of the Diffuser 6" : At 100 psi, compressor air is 670 scfm and discharge air is 7620 scfm.
- Size of the Diffuser 10" : At 100 psi, compressor air is 1100 scfm and discharge air is 10800 scfm.
|COMPLIANCE||Manufacturer's test certificate|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||45 Days|