Ansell Chemtek Butyl / Viton® Gloves 38-628
- The ChemTek™ range provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals - without compromising dexterity or comfort.
- ChemTek™ Viton®/Butyl 38-628 offers superior protection against aliphatic, halogenated & aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene), as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- These gloves are surprisingly flexible and provide excellent dexterity. Designed for comfort - with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel - they offer easy donning and good grip.
- The absence of latex proteins means there is no risk of latex allergies.
- Printing Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Disaster Response
- Refining Oil & Petrol
- Chemical Processing and Preparation
|COMPLIANCE||EN374:2003 , EN374-2:2003 , EN388:2003|
|CUFF STYLE||Rolled beaded|
|COATING MATIRIAL||Viton/Butyl Polymer|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||12 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||15 Days|