Surgical Gloves [Set of 50 Pairs]
OUTSTANDING CHEMICAL RESISTANCE
- Further testing of the TouchNTuff by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
EXCELLENT PUNCTURE RESISTANCE
- Manufactured from nitrile, TouchNTuff offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural rubber latex, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
PREVENTION OF TYPE 1 ALLERGIES
- It contains no natural rubber latex proteins, which prevents from Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
EASY DONNING AND STRONG GRIP
- With a unique “Thin Nitrile Technology” formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions. The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
INSPECTED ACCORDING TO MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Inspected to an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes, which matches the standards for medical gloves.
- Chemical handling
- Glass manufacturing
- Intricate parts handling
- Light assembly of oil-coated pieces
- Paint and spray shops
- Printing industry
- Handling of cytostatics
- Laboratory analysis
- Light assembly tasks
- Glove Interior : Powder-Free, Polymer-coated
- Tensile Strength Before Ageing : 14
- Elasticity / Elongation Before Ageing : 500
- Shape : Ambidextrous
- Glove Exterior : Textured fingers
- Tensile Strength After Ageing : 14
- Elastiticity / Elongation After Ageing : 400
|COMPLIANCE||EN 388, EN 374|
|CUFF STYLE||Rolled beaded|
|THICKNESS (mm)||Finger Thickness : 0.20 mm / 7.9 mil , Palm Thickness : 0.12 mm / 4.7 mil|
|LENGTH (mm)||300 mm|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||50 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||75 Days|