Dewalt DWD024 13mm Imapct Drill
- Low weight ensures the drill is easy to use and it reduces user fatigue
- Compact design enables comfortable use and allows access to tight spaces
- An excellent power to size ratio results in a powerful, durable drill in a compact size
- Rubber back handle increase comfort to the user in drilling and hammer drilling applications
- Trigger sensitive variable speed switch allows a user to drill slowly for precision accuracy when starting to drill a hole
- Lock on" button gives the user the option to keep the machine continually running when doing repetitive operations
- Make your drilling tasks more convenient with this Dewalt Impact Driver.
- Ergonomically designed to help you drill neat holes without much struggle, this tool has exceptional power-to-size ratio that offers great power to help you drill even on hard concrete and masonry.
- The lightweight nature of this tool makes it easy to use and reduces fatigue of arms and hands.
- It is also convenient for use while drilling overhead and in confined spaces as it has a compact design.
- The rubber back handle of this tool reduces the impact of vibrations and shocks to help you drill comfortably.
- The trigger sensitive variable speed of this tool lets you drill according to the speed that is suitable for the workpiece or the application.
- Start slow and smooth to achieve the accuracy and gradually increase the speed as you Progress with the help of the variable speed trigger.
- When you are drilling continuously, you can use the lock-on feature that keeps the machine running so that you can shift from one drilling point to another without delay.
- Voltage: 230
- Volt: 50Hz
- Power input: 650 Watts
- Maximum torque: 8.6 Nm
- No load speed: 0-2800 rpm
- Blows per minute: 0-47600 bpm
- Maximum drilling capacity in wood: 25mm
- Maximum drilling capacity in steel: 13mm
- Maximum drilling capacity in concrete: 16mm
- Spindle thread: 1/2" x 20 U.N.F
- Hand/Arm vibration metal: 2.5 m/s²
- Hand/Arm vibration impact: 25.3 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Uncertainty K 1 (vibration): 3.1 m/s²
- Sound pressure: 94 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 1 (sound): 3 dB(A)
- Accoustic pressure: 105 dB(A)
- Uncertainty K 2 (sound): 3.2 dB(A)
- Chuck capacity: 1.5mm - 13mm
|SIZE||Maximum drilling capacity in wood: 25mm|
|COLORS||Black & Yellow|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||15 Days|