Ansell Edge Gloves 14-666
- The EDGE range offers a greater flexibility, when compared to other models in its category
- The largest cost-effectiveness ratio to date in a PVC glove
- Combines an excellent protection against several chemical products with mechanical resistance
- Non-slip finish on the palm, fingers and back of hand, for a better grip on wet objects
- Also protects against biological agents
- Workers exposed to oil, grease, acid, caustics and alcohol require reliable protection to keep their hands safe.
- A rough finish protects against abrasions while offering excellent grip, even in wet and oily conditions.
- The flexibility and comfort of EDGE gloves lead to less hand fatigue and better worker efficiency.
|COMPLIANCE||EN 388 Cut level 1|
|LENGTH SIZE||9", 10"|
|CONSTRUCTION||Cut & Sewn|
|Material||PVC coating glove|
|LINER MATERIAL||PVC coating glove|
|LENGTH (mm)||360 mm, 14 inches|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||12 pairs/polybag; 6 polybags/carton|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||3 Days|