Air Lift Bag [Type - A]
- MFC Survival A-D low pressure air lifting bags are specifically designed for the recovery of vehicles and the rescue of trapped persons in a variety of incidents.
- Invaluable at the scene of an accident or incident, the Airlift cushions provide an exceptionally strong and steady lift to upright or stabilise a vehicle and improve access to casualties.
- These lifting cushiness can also be used in the rescue of animals or to raise submerged vehicles, small craft and many other heavy objects.
- The Airlift cushions have a large contact area, providing an evenly distributed lift suitable for lifting at weak points of a vehicle such as the roof, sides, wings, bonnet and boot.
- The large contact area also helps maintain stability, even on soft or uneven terrain.
- Area Dimensions (cm) : 61 Diameter
- Lift at Maximum Pressure (kg) : 1488 kg
- Inflated Height (cm) : 43 cm
- Deflated Height (cm) : 5 cm
- Air Requirement (ltrs) : 222 ltrs
- Packed Weight (Kg) : 6 kg
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|