Neil Robertson Stretcher
- Neil Robertson Stretcher is designed for removing an injured person from spaces wherein access, doors or hatches are too small to permit the use of regular stretchers.
- Spaces such as engine room spaces, cargo holds, pump rooms, boiler rooms etc. are few examples of such compact spaces on ship.
- The Neil Roberson stretcher is made of flexible semi rigid canvas and can be folded easily when not in use or during accessing small places.
- The stretcher is pro-vided with strong straps which when firmly wrapped around the victim, give strong support to hold the person with almost negligible movement with respect to stretcher which is very important when rescuing or transferring injured person.
- The stretcher straps are such made that when tied up over the victim, it covers the person in mummy-fashion, giving sufficient support.
- Packing size: 166 x 16 x 16 cm
- Frame: Hardwood
- Outer material: Canvas
- Load Limit: 120kg
- Lift type: Horizontal or Vertically
|PRODUCT ID||FA-MOBILIZE NRS701|
|COMPLIANCE||Manufacturer's test certificate|
|SIZE||52 x 48 x 91 cm|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|