- Rescue Sled should have an inflatable floor constructed from an upper and lower surface of double skinned Polychloroprene coated Polyester fabric spaced apart in such a way as to maintain a constant distance between surfaces.
- The buoyancy tube should be constructed from Hypalon coated Polyester.
- The Water Rescue Sled shell be sturdy though not very heavy in weight and portable, both when inflated and deflated.
- The weight should not be more than 85 kgs.
- They should be capable of 2400kgs weight capacity.
- They should be capable of accommodating 30 persons.
- The Rescue Sled is a water rescue craft for use in rivers, lakes, flooded urban, rural and coastal areas.
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|