Under Water Breathing Apparatus Set [With Diving Suit]
THE SET HAS ITS STANDARD AND OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND COMPRISE OF FOLLOWING
- Compressed Air Cylinder Pack with reserve air mechanism.
- Harness (basic structure on which the cylinder are mounted and other accessories for donning the set are fitted).
- Full Face Mask with Breathing / Demand Valve and Pressure Regulator Unit (should be as per EN-250 standard).
- Spare Mouthpiece with half mask. · Pressure indicating gauge with range 0-350 bar.
- Buoyancy Compensating Device
- Tool kit
- The basic design is of one piece with sleeved upto the length of arm and the portion below torse upto ankle level (below knee).
- The Lower part of the suit fully covers the legs stopping just above feet / ankle.
- As far as possible, the suit is to be entirely non-magnetic.
- The wet suit is made from macro cellular neoprene with a zipper on the front side.
- The suit is supplied with hood, boot, fins, neoprene gloves, weight belts and lifeline.
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||30 Days|