- Supplies air for two hood-style or three half or full face mask airline respirators.
- Air flow is 16 cfm at 5 psig.
- Available in a hazardous-duty version.
- When placed in a clean air environment, pumps offer a low-cost means of supplying clean, breathable air to respirator wearers working in contaminated environments up to 300 feet away from the pump.
- They are easy to operate and maintain.
- Free-Air pumps do not require temperature alarms, CO monitors or airline filters, so they can be a cost-effective alternative to compressed air.
|COMPLIANCE||Manufacture’s Test Certificate|
|COLORS||Green & Black|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||90 Days|