Saviour Airline Trolley
- Saviour Airline Trolley is used for extended working where breathing air is continuously required for ongoing operations to provide breathing air in confined spaces, hazardous areas, or during fire fighting operations.
- For long durations, which can extended to unlimited hours because of its unique change over system.
- Its compact design helps in easy transportation and can supply air to single or multiple users.
- The complete structure is made of SS304 to accommodate one to four cylinders.
- The reducer is fitted with bleed valves at each connecting hose so that each cylinder can operate separately also.
- It comes with large castor wheels for easy movement with locking arrangement.
- It is provided with a manifold and a hose-reel of 30 mtr length and a face-piece with demand valve and night glow type pressure gauge.
- The trolley is fitted with a carrying box to store face mask.
- Made of SS304 hence suitable for any environment.
- Long duration use – 120 to 180 minutes.
- Choice of Carbon Composite or Steel Cylinders.
- Removable Cylinders options help extend duration of work.
- Hoses made out of TPR hence sturdy and abrasion resistant.
- Bleed Valves for depressurization of cylinders while replacing.
- Pig tail on bleed valves for protection while not in use.
- Separate Pressure Gauges for cylinders & system pressure.
- Warning whistle for low pressure alarm.
- Sturdy and tested pressure reducer for safe working.
- Suitable for multi users’ operational ease.
- Cylinder change over facility hence safe for long durations.
- Large and robust wheels for ease of mobility.
- Large hose reel to accommodate up till 75 mtr. Hose.
- Visor of optical clarity with wide view.
- Robust pressure gauge with night glow.
- [Optional Accessories like Plant Air Inlet Connections, Electronic communication with PASS facility, Low pressure Alarm at the waist of the user can also be provided.]
|COMPLIANCE||EC type MED certificate as per EC directive 96/98/EC meeting EN 136(1998) including AC 1999 & AC 2003 / EN 137 (2006) / SOLAS 1974 as amended. Cylinders approved by PESO.|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|