Saviour Cascade Breathing System
- The cascade system is a strong structure made of MS. This structure can hold multiple 47 lts cylinders in a row.
- The structure can be lifted by a crane and usually are installed on platforms for long breathing durations during shut downs, catalyst change, or inert entries.
- 47 ltr /150 Bar 6/8 Cylinders Duration : Min. 12 hrs. Without cylinder change.
- Facepiece with positive pressure demand valve and connecting hose with waist mounted belt.
- Note : Multiple facepiece and demand valves can be connected as per the requirement.
- Multiconnection manifold needs to be attached at the end of breathing hose.
- Two rows of pigtails with 3 / 4 connections each side of the cascade.
- The pigtails can be individually operated and a online external air ‐ connection can be added.
- The manifold is with in & out gauges. Electromechanical warning device and PRV.
- MOC : MS
|COMPLIANCE||Manufacturer's Test Certificate|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|