Electrical Height Access System
- The system access height like electrical poles, transformers etc. consist of corrosion resistant insulated telescopic aluminum pipe which is smooth on the outside.
- 18' in length when open.
- 8' in collapsed state and easy to carry.
- Diameter : 25 x 28 x 32 mm (+- 10) provided with a FRP Grip.
- System is attached along with self retracting life line of width 17 mm webbing.
- Minimum load withstanding 1500 dan and housed in a polyamide impact resistant body.
- It is provided with scaffolding hook and anchoring attached with a cord to open and close the hook.
- Weight will not be more than 1.75 kg certified to EN 360.
- The equipment comes with Jacketed Safety anchor for working at heights consists of a Half Jacket made out of 320gsm Water proof, High Strength fabric with 1” High Retro- Reflective tapes provided on Front, Back, waist for High visibility for safety during Night time operations.
- All D rings, Buckles , metal parts must be made up of Good quality material with rust proof coating exceeding 140 hours of salt Spray test for all weather conditions.
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|