Respirex Laminated Life Gas Tight Suit
- This fully encapsulating Type 1A - ET limited life gas tight suit is designed to protect the emergency responder against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
- The suit is manufactured in DuPont™ Tychem® TK, a high performance, seven layer, nonwoven, chemical barrier fabric that is also light in weight.
- Fully encapsulating design to allow breathing apparatus to be worn inside the suit.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - flap with a VELCRO® brand hook and loop fastener fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Adjustable internal support belt and bat-wing sleeves for optimal wearer comfort.
- Flexible, multi-laminated, anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision.
- Seams welded and double taped .
- Dual glove system consisting of a chemically protective laminated inner glove (North Silver Shield® /4H®) bonded to an outer neoprene glove for mechanical protection.
- Gloves fitted by means of Respirex locking cuff.
- Integral socks with outer splash guards or Hazmax™ FPA safety boots - Exclusive to Respirex, these boots are highly chemically resistant and are CE marked to EN ISO 20345:2004 and EN345-2:1996.
- Exhalation valves ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 400 pascals in one minute.
- Tested to EN464 prior to despatch for leak-tightness.
- Pressure test required annually from year five or after each use.
- Shelf Life : 10 Years
|COMPLIANCE||Certified Type 1A-ET with EN 943-2:2002(ET) approvals|
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||75 Days|