Respirex GTB Reusable Suit Viton
- The fully encapsulating GTB is a Type 1A - ET reusable gas tight suit covering both the wearer and breathing apparatus. Manufactured in our new Laminate Viton® material, the suit is lightweight and provides advanced chemical protection. The laminate Viton® material consists of a polyester fabric coated one side with orange fireproof DuPont™ Viton® and one side with grey thermoplastic with an insert barrier film.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - double flaps with a VELCRO® brand hook and loop fastener are fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Rigid double layer visor permitting clear undistorted vision.
- Fixed or detachable Hazmax™ FPA safety boots - Exclusive to Respirex, these boots are highly chemically resistant and are CE marked to EN ISO 20345:2004 and EN345-2:1996.
- Dual glove system consisting of a chemically protective laminated inner glove bonded to an outer neoprene glove for mechanical protection.
- Gloves fitted using the Respirex Locking cuff or new SureLoc cuff mechanism, allowing the user to easily change the gloves when necessary.
- Seams are stitched and double taped.
- Adjustable internal support belt enables wearers of varying sizes to use the suit comfortably.
- Exhalation valves ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 400 pascals in one minute.
- Optional pass-through fitted to enable supplementary air to be passed (via an airline) to the second-man attachment on the user’s breathing apparatus.
- Leak-tightness test to EN464 prior to dispatch.
- Annual pressure test required (or after each use).
- Shelf Life : 10 Years
|COMPLIANCE||Certified to EN 943-2:2002(ET), Type 1A-ET and EN 943-1:2002|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||75 Days|