Search and Rescue Suit
Saviour Urban and Research Rescue Body Protection Coveralls – Boiler Suits are made up Cotton with polymer membrane FR properties finishing ARC Rating.
- Saviour Urban and Research Rescue Body Protection Coveralls – Boiler Suits are made up Cotton with polymer membrane FR properties finishing ARC Rating.
- Fabric closely knitted which ensures maximum heat dissipation and provides comfort to the wearer.
- The suit is doubly stitched with good quality thread and is made as a One- Piece garment covering the full body from Neck to ankle.
- It comes with a collar with one front pocket on the left side of the chest oft he upper Torso with two pockets on the Thighs of the suit.
- The suit is open in the front till crotch and is provided with No 5 metallic Zipper.
- The waist is elasticized for snug fitting and these are available in all sizes as prevalent in the Industry.
- All components of IFR garments (e.g., Sewing threads, zipper tapes) are made from IFR materials.
- All metal components are backed with IFR material to prevent the components from conducting heat to the wearer’s skin.
- All elastic brands and nylon Velcro are fully covered and backs with IFR material to prevent ignition or melting of these components.
|COMPLIANCE||Fluorescent Orange Pass EN—471|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||15 Days|