Saviour Electrical Helmet With Pelican 2755 Safety Light
ELECTRICAL HELMET SPECIFICATION
- An aerodynamic design
- It has 4/6 point suspension made out of good nylon/pp material.
- Material: HDPE
- Weight : 325gms
- Helmet Size : 520 to 600mm
- Sweat band : Soft PU material sweat band for absorbing sweat while in use.
- Testing : certified and tested upto 20 KV.
PELICAN 2755 SAFETY LIGHT
- The Electrical Helmet is attached with safety approved headlight via a neoprene head band designed for use in hazardous environments.
- Safety Head Light is not only Class I Div 1 approved but also shine bright (up to 100 lumens) and burn long (up to 40 hours).
- IPX4 water/weather resistance polymer construction.
- It is also pivot to a 45 degree angle to direct clean, brilliant light where it’s needed.
- Each weighs in at just over 3 ounces with three AAA batteries (included).
- It includes both a rubber strap (for helmets) and a cloth strap (comfortable for bare heads).
- Battery Level Indicator : So you will not be left in the dark.
- Downcast LEDs : for illumination your path
- Lumens Value : 33 (High), 17 (Low),
- Batteries : 3 AAA (Included)
- Run Time : 20 Hrs (High), 40 Hrs (Low)
- Charging Time : NA
- Beam Distance : 35 m (High), 25m (Low)
|COMPLIANCE||ERDA ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, IECExia IIC & ETL Class I Division I Groups ABCD Temp Code T4|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||15 Days|