3M W9435 Breathing Hose
- This hose is 50 feet long and has a 3/8 inch inner diameter. It's equipped with MPT fittings at both ends and accepts 1/4 inch FPT fittings. You may not combine 25 or 50 foot lengths of the 3M™ Supplied Air Hose W-9435.
- Supplied air respirators require a source of clean breathing air such as plant air systems, low pressure pumps, or bottled air. Complete systems include a supplied air hose, an air regulating valve, a breathing tube, and a helmet, hood, or other facepiece. Potential benefits include:
- A cost-effective way to provide a high level of respiratory protection.
- 3M’s range of supplied air valves can cool or heat air by up to 50°F (28°C).
- No filters, cartridges, or batteries to maintain.
- Supplied air provides no additional breathing resistance to the wearer.
- Fitting Type: Industrial Interchange Fittings
- Hose Type: Straight
- Length: 50 Linear Foot
- Material: Rubber
- Pressure Type: High
- Usage: AAD Buyers Part Number
- Valve Type: Cooling / Heating Valve
- Assembly and Mechanical
- Metal Repair
- General Manufacturing
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||25 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|