Heartsine Samaritan PAD [500 with CPR Advisor]
- The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 500P defibrillator with integrated CPR Advisor™ is the most innovative device available to support these guidelines, giving rescuers feedback on the effectiveness of their CPR efforts – in real time.
- Size: 20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm (8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in)
- Weight (including Pad-Pak Battery): 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Waveform: Self-Compensating Output Pulse Envelope (SCOPE) Biphasic waveform. Optimized biphasic escalating waveform compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
- Adult: 1. Shock 150J 2. Shock 150J 3. Shock 200J
- Pediatric: 1. Shock 50J 2. Shock 50J 3. Shock 50J
- New Battery: Typically 150J in <8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
- After 6 Discharges: Typically 150J in <8 seconds, 200J in < 12 seconds
- samaritan PAD 500P: ABS, Santoprene. Printed circuit board with electronic components.
- Housing: ABS – Electrodes: Hydrogel, Silver, Aluminium and Polyester
HOW IT WORKS
- CPR, Cardio (heart) Pulmonary (lung) Resuscitation, combines compressing the heart to circulate blood to all the vital organs and, at the same time, breathing into the victim to supply oxygen.
- The SAM 500P defibrillator provides the rescuer with real-time instructions regarding compressions with audible “Good Compressions” or “Push Harder,” “Push Faster” and “Push Slower.” These instructions also are displayed on the face of the device in order to ensure the rescuer performs the most effective CPR.
- Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) analysis is embedded in the software, which guides the user in the required force and speed of compressions for the victim. The ICG measures impedance changes in the chest cavity, which helps determine effective CPR. Because the ICG is related to how fast the compressions are applied, as well as how hard, the 500P can guide the user on both rate and depth.
- After being instructed to “Begin CPR,” an audible beep for the appropriate cadence will help the rescuer keep time when performing compressions. The objective during CPR using the 500P is to hear “Good Compressions” and to see green on the CPR indicator.
- Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P/350P with the addition of an innovative CPR Advisor. Regardless of whether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
|SIZE||20 cm x 18.4 cm x 4.8 cm (8.0 in x 7.25 in x 1.9 in)|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||60 Days|