Gas Tight suit- Level A/Type 1 Suit
- The fully encapsulating GTL is a Type 1A - ET single use gas-tight suit designed to protect the emergency responder against toxic, corrosive gases, liquids and solid chemicals.
- The GTL suit is manufactured in Chemprotex™ 400, the latest Respirex material, which is a high performance chemical barrier, multi-layer nonwoven fabric, in a high visibility yellow colour. This suit represents the latest in Gas Suit protection and is lighter in weight than suits currently available.
- Fully encapsulating design to allow breathing apparatus to be worn inside the suit.
- Heavy duty 122cm (48”) long gas tight zip, fitted to the right hand side of the suit - flap with a VELCRO® brand hook and loop fastener fitted to cover the teeth of the zip.
- Adjustable internal support belt and bat-wing sleeves for optimal wearer comfort.
- Flexible, multi-laminated, anti-mist visor giving clear undistorted vision.
- Seams welded and taped for maximum performance.
- Chemically protective laminated glove welded to the suit material with an elasticated over sleeve to prevent splash entering the supplied neoprene outer gloves.
- Integral socks with outer splash guards.
- Tested to EN464 prior to despatch for leak-tightness.
- Shelf Life : 5 Years
|COMPLIANCE||Certified Type 1A-ET with EN 943-2:2002(ET), and fabric meets EN14126:2003 for infective agents approvals|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||75 Days|