Lakeland Chemical 3 Piece Suit
- ChemMAX® is Lakeland comprehensive range of coveralls for Type 3 & 4 protection against hazardous chemicals.
- ChemMAX® 1 is the entry level lightweight coverall featuring a HDPE film laminated to a PE substrate. Effective protection against range of commonly used chemicals combined with taped seams, double zip & storm flap and lakeland’s unique Super-B style. See Lakeland’s guide to the selection of limited life coveralls for hazardous chemical protection.
- Fabric offers protection against a range of commonly used chemicals.
- Stitched and taped seams for fully impervious seams.
- Lakeland double zip / storm flap for front fastening security.
- Wide, cushioned knee-pads.
- Coverall with 3 piece hood, inset sleeves, 2 piece diamond crotch gusset, elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, cushioned knee-pads.
- Taped seam means a fully sealed seam against liquid and dust ingress.
- Permeation tested against a basic range of chemicals.
- Double zip / storm flap for secure protection to front fastening.
- Double layer cushioned knee-pads for comfort and security.
- All chemical suits are available in a special “plus” design featuring attached boots with over-flaps and double elasticated cuffs.
- Tank Cleaning
- Petrochemical and refining applications
- Maintenance applications
- Chemical handling and distribution
- Chemical clean-ups and spill management
- Contaminated land clearing
- Oil-spill clean-ups.
|COMPLIANCE||EN 1073-2 Type 3, 4, 5, 6|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||25 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||20 Days|