Lakeland Micromax NS Cool Suit
- The unique Lakeland Cool Suit range is lakeland innovation in action. Composite suits combine protective fabrics with breathable Safegard fabric for breathability and comfort. Advance and Advance Plus versions offer Type 4 protection with breathability. The MicroMAX® NS Cool Suit offers users the optimum combination of superior protection and high comfort for Type 5 & 6 applications The critical protective parts of the garment – the front, the hood, the legs and arms, are constructed of MicroMAX® NS fabric – excellent dust and liquid repellency, whilst the back panel uses blue Safegard® materials for breathability. This the user gets the best of both worlds. In addition seams are bound with blue CPE for added strength and protection.
- Composite coverall to maximise protection.
- whilst offering high comfortSoft and flexible fabric.
- Bound seams for added security.
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern – ergonomically styled.
- and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement.
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Warm environments where Type 5 & 6 protection is required
- Paint- spray applications
- Low-level insecticide / pesticide spraying
- Wet applications in GRP manufacture
- Boat building
- Wind blade manufacture
- Pharmaceutical manufacture
- General maintenance and cleaning applications
- Scene of Crime Operations
- Low hazard Emergency response applications
- MicroMAX® Cool Suits use two different types of fabrics to optimise protection AND comfort. The panel of Safegard materials on the back of the garment has a lower protection level than the rest of the garment. For this reason users should ensure there application will not result in a heavy contamination to the back of the suit. This especially applies to Cool Suit Advance and Advance Plus which offer Type 4 protection.
|COMPLIANCE||Type 5, Type 6, EN1073, EN1149-5|
|COLORS||White with blue seams and back panel|
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||1 Item|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||15 Days|