Lakeland Micromax NS Disposable Coverall
- Lakeland Micromax NS Light Weight Soft Disposable Coverall (EMN428) is lightweight, soft and flexible material with excellent MVTR for optimum user comfort and wearability.
- Featuring three piece hood and crotch gusset for improved fit and durability.
- Serged seams, elastic all waist, has better strength.
- Anti-Static : Meets the requirements of EN1149, EN1073-2.
- Protection against particulate radioactive contamination.
- Biological penetration : Fabric has passed the US test ASTM F1671-97a against penetration of micro-biological bacteria.
- Superior liquid an dust protection.
- Soft, flexible fabric for comfort.
- High MVTR for higher comfort level.
- Lakeland “Super-B” style pattern– ergonomically styled and sized for generous fit and superior freedom of movement.
- Protection against light splashes of low hazard liquids and hazardous dry particles.
- Paint spraying (non-linting surface).
- Clean room (may require additional cleaning).
- General cleaning and maintenance applications.
- Asbestos removal and handling.
- Food processing applications.
- Protection against oils and resins.
- Pharmaceutical processing and manufacture.
- Electronic assembly (non-linting and anti-static).
|COMPLIANCE||Type 5, Type 6, EN14126, EN1073-2, EN1149|
|SIZE||S, M, L, XL, XXL|
|ITEMS IN A STANDARD PACKAGE||30 Items|
|INDICATIVE DELIVERY DAYS||45 Days|